Various activities qualify for RoCL including:
• Treatment or removal of asbestos
• Treatment or removal of Japanese Knotweed
• Lead contamination treatment
• Removal of petrol and diesel tanks from the ground
• Treatment of radon or arsenic in the land and property
• Removal of concrete foundations, machinery bases and other structures from long-term derelict land
Essentially most contaminants caused by industrial activity as opposed to caused naturally (Japanese Knotweed, radon and arsenic being the exceptions) that could cause harm to humans or animals or to the property itself.
The tax laws around RoCL tax relief are complicated, and the criteria for eligibility can be ambiguous. In order to get the largest tax relief return, you need to have an expert on your side. By using Catax you’ll be guided by the best in the business.
There’s no risk attached and the initial assessment will only take around thirty minutes of your time. We’ll thoroughly assess you and if we can’t see an opportunity for you to claim RoCL tax relief, you walk away without spending a penny.