Do I Qualify?

If you own a company that owns land or property, including leaseholders with a lease granted of at least seven years in length, or were assigned a lease with at least seven years left to run and the company has incurred costs to treat or remove contaminants, perhaps as a result of a survey, or the company is bringing long term derelict land back into use, then a claim is worth pursuing.  

Irrespective of whether your company is currently making a profit or operating at a loss, a claim could still be possible. If you are still unsure whether you would be eligible for a claim or would like to discuss in more detail how this relates to your business please get in touch on 0300 303 1903.

What can I claim for?

Claim items include staff costs, materials and sub-contractor costs.

As a specialist RoCL firm, we have a detailed understanding of the tax legislation and will conduct a detailed review of the company’s activities with regard to its land and property to ensure that every opportunity for RoCL tax relief is identified.

What is HMRC’s role?

This relief was introduced by HMRC in 2001 and its remit extended to derelict land in 2009. It is aimed to encourage the development of brownfield sites and to clean up and make safe land and property polluted due to previous human activity such as mining, quarrying and property construction.  

We will submit sufficient information to HMRC to allow them to understand the claim and process it as quickly as possible.

Are there any additional costs?

We charge no up-front costs, and should we fail to identify a claim then we will not charge you a fee at all.

Also, we do not charge for submission fees so there will be no surprises when it comes to your claim being filed with HM Revenue and Customs. We also offer all clients 6-year report protection as part of our service.

Live chat
Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.